Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tropical Beach Paradise (Boracay)

For my second masterpiece :p (yes, yes!) I decided to go directly for what I love and what I know!

It is actually based on a real beach, a real picture... I know it because it is where I just got married :p ... one of the advantage of living under the tropics ^^

This is the beautiful island of Boracay. This was actually my rea first canvas ( not board canvas)  and as my friends say... it is crazy, the clouds are so believable!!! (well in my world they are believable... made of cotton candy no?!!) 

I decided to make a frame (so the happy future home will not have to frame it!). I helped myself with masking tape (same for the sea).

And this time I had no problem for the turquoise color coz I bought some in my trip to Vietnam :) (Yep some people buy souvenir.... I bought turquoise acrylic paint :p )

For the clouds, I painted it all in white first, then added with a lot water some of the colors matching the sky.

If I had to keep one painting out of all, that would be it!

You can find it on my little gallery:
www.etsy.com/listing/124982107/seascape-painting-tropical-beach

One Love!

Anais



No comments:

Post a Comment