Thursday, May 30, 2013

Skittles and other Sweet Things!

While waiting for my paintings/new post, here is a picture of (I WISH TO BE) my new painting!
Yep! I want to paint Skittles! What a dream! :p .... A world full of sweetness and strawberries!!!

Actually, more seriously ;p I would like to turn my paintings in photo realism. Which means they should look like a picture from a far instead of a painting. I already did it for a painting with some ice cream ( i will post it later, but you can already find it in my little gallery: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeachStop).
These technics take a lot of time and details but it is such a reward!

I think actually it is in all these details that I can understand why I love painting and numbers! :)

Wish me luck!

One Love!

Anais



No comments:

Post a Comment