Thursday, May 30, 2013

THE Start, MY First Time! :p

Hi!

I just started this blog.... not sure yet about what I am doing though! (it is the time I read each button making sure I am not going to do an unforgettable mistake! :p )

I am starting it in order to share my passion for painting. I never took any lessons, always loved drawing but I never pushed it much since I love numbers as well! :P
What a contracted mind Art and Numbers!

Anyway, I am not saying that I am any good or any Picasso, but I think it is worth to be shared and loved :)

I will share here as much as I can my new paintings, the process and just what inspire my life!

I started also a little gallery, here is the link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeachStop

One Love,

Anais
Tropical Beach Painting
Painting By The Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment