Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tropical Beach Paradise

Here is my biggest painting so far!

It is about all dreams!... I am talking about laying down right now (*like RIGHT NOW) on the beach, along a turquoise, super clear water with powdery sands :) 
Under an umbrella of course :p 
This is all about ocean, lagoon and tropical beach!

To do the clouds up left I use a BIG brush with a lot of water (you don't want to complete hide the sky).

For the horizon, as usual, I used my friend, the masking tape! (my hands aren't that steady :p )

This is a canvas 35" x 25" all protected already!


If you like it, or I will prefer, if you LOVE it...! You can find it on my little gallery:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeachStop
Or directly for the painting:
www.etsy.com/listing/124986608/beach-painting-ocean-painting-modern

One Love!

Anais





No comments:

Post a Comment